Software Engineer Intern 2022
As a software engineer intern at AlphaLab Capital, you will gain first-hand experience working in high frequency trading environments. You will have the opportunity to work alongside top engineers and our company leaders to gain invaluable experience on how to build scalable and high performance software solutions. Interns with outstanding performance will be invited for a full-time position upon graduation.
- Expand trading to new markets by building connectivity to global financial exchanges
- Build core components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.
- Design, build, test and deploy proprietary software such as:
- Trading simulator optimized for distributed computations
- Large-scale data collection, management and visualization systems
- Analytics tools to enable advanced mathematical modeling
- Post-trade analysis and reconciliation to support efficient operations
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience programming in Python, C++, C# or Java
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Gain insights into the fintech and high frequency trading industries
- Enhance coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages
- Hands-on experience to apply computer science studies in a professional environment
- Experience in an agile startup environment
- Improve communication (both oral and written) skills and interpersonal effectiveness
- One-on-one mentorship from our software engineers
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.