Administrative Business Partner
As AlphaLab Capital grows, it is important for us to ensure smooth communication and information sharing across our diverse teams. Our Administrative Business Partner would attend key meetings, take notes, own follow ups and track progress of various company initiatives to provide consistency and look at synergies between teams. This is a unique role in our organisation and if this sounds like a good fit, we'd like to have a chat with you.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g., note taking, organising notes in our internal Wiki, chairing meetings, etc.)
- Track and perform key project tasks from inception to completion, and improving them for optimal efficiency
- Follow up with the relevant parties on action items post meetings in a timely manner
- Anticipate executive needs, identify operational and administrative gaps and deliver solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly organized with excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to rapidly identify problems or roadblocks, analyze them and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations
- Skilled in preparing presentations, spreadsheets, and actionable data
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.