As a member of the AlphaLab Capital DeFi team you'll research and experiment with different protocols and platforms, trying out new technology and researching new opportunities.
By combining curiosity with strong analytical & technical skills you'll venture down rabbit holes in the rapidly developing world of blockchain and decentralised finance surfacing interesting ideas and using systematic rigour to asses their value.
You'll be working with a group of smart and interested colleagues who will share ideas and encourage you to pull on threads you find interesting.
- Source, investigate and assess DeFi topics like yield farming, NFT, GameFi, DAO's, MEV, etc.
- Take a data-driven approach to help the DeFi trading team explore and prioritise new opportunities
- Keep up to date with or participate in a MEV and blockchain improvement proposals
- Compile ordered research notes for internal education and publication on our blog
- Source, research and recommend investment ideas for deploying actual capital
The Ideal Candidate
- A background with a mixture of computer science, data or quantitative finance, interested in both the high level aims and technical detail of DeFi technology
- Highly curious, comfortable with massive uncertainty, able to learn fast, and excited to explore a rapidly developing industry.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.