Full Stack Engineer (Poland - Fully Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our growing Business Technology team and work closely with our Product Owner to develop a set of products, applications, tools and services that will support our business operations team. Your role will be varied and include both driving automation and monitoring our internal processes as well as exploring new business opportunities & running experiments.
- Perform analysis, architecture design, programming, testing, planning, estimation, and other activities as appropriate in order to deliver new products and tools to support business objectives
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Provide on-call support as necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Full-stack development experience working on B2B or B2C SaaS type products
- Comfortable with a range of programming languages (Java, C#, Python, Rust, React, Node) and modern cloud-based development & deployment (CI/CD etc)
- Strive to gain more skills over time
- Proactive communicator, able to push products and projects through dynamic and uncertain environments
- Problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in agile projects
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.