Development Team Lead (Poland - Fully Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who will help us build, grow and run an agile cross functional team, creating and maintaining the conditions that allow the team to be successful.
You will work closely with a dedicated Product Owner to develop a set of products, applications, tools and services that will support our business operations, automate and monitor our internal processes as well as explore new business opportunities & run experiments.
- Lead and inspire a team of software engineers, playing the role of servant-leader, facilitating and guiding the team in performing technical management activities
- Wear a hat of agile coach, helping to keep the team focused on delivering work items and fulfilling their iteration goals and commitments that they have made to the product owner
- Facilitate communication, empower the Team to self-optimize their processes, ensuring that the team has the resources that it needs, and removes any impediments to the team in a timely manner
- Coordinate and encourage the professional development of the team's members by mentoring & coaching individuals and holding regular 360 feedback sessions
- Measure the team’s velocity, quality and performance metrics and foster a continuous improvement culture in the team and broader organization
- Work with your head of engineering on improving the global ways of working
- Work closely with our head of recruiting in recruitment and interviewing for interns, grads and experienced staff
The Ideal Candidate
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience leading engineering teams (high-frequency trading, FinTech or similar small, fast-moving technology driven companies is a plus)
- Experience hiring and developing high performing engineers
- Solid hands on experience and knowledge of backend and frontend technologies (C#, C++, Python, Node, React) as well as modern cloud-based development & deployment (CI/CD etc)
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience running agile projects
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.