Junior DevOps Engineer (Poland - Fully Remote)
We are looking for a Junior DevOps engineer to optimize and implement our software development methodologies and architecture. We are looking for someone to execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
In this role you will work with the support and supervision of our senior DevOps team - all we ask is that you are able to learn quickly and have good problem-solving skills.
If you are currently a software developer and interested in the DevOps area then we would be interested in meeting you!
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity.
- Design and implement procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance, perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- (Re)design & improve infrastructure & application monitoring and alerting stack (e.g. Prometheus, Loki).
- Automate infrastructure management using configuration management and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- Design, implement, support and improve tools the team depends on (e.g. CI/CD, monitoring, data processing).
- Provide continuity and stability to the production environment.
- Provide quick response to production issues to help eliminate down time
- Provide support to other teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior exposure to medium to large-scale systems, cloud-native applications or other relevant areas.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Science, Engineering, Computing or equivalent.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java.
- Experience with core AWS services, monitoring solutions and day to day Linux administration.
- Understanding of security best practices.
- A technologist who is passionate about their field and able to show deep technical credibility to their team and the wider company.
- Cloud services: any of AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Azure, GCP
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- CI/CD: any of Github Actions, CircleCI, Gitlab CI/CD
- Code version control and management: Github
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.