Technical Product Owner (Poland - Fully Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner who will create and own the vision and execution of products & processes based on the needs of their business stakeholders, represent it to an agile cross functional team and be the first source of information about the requirements for the team.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization and the Business Tech team to develop a set of products, applications, tools and services that will support our business operations, automate and monitor our internal processes as well as explore new business opportunities.
This is the first product owner role within the AlphaLab organization so you’ll have the opportunity to have an outsize impact and shape the product team as it grows and you’ll be working directly with the co-founder and executive team. A successful candidate will combine a technical background with a strong product sense, exceptional cross-functional leadership and communication skills, a hypothesis-driven mentality, sharp business acumen, creativity and courage to look at problems in new ways, to define, inspire, explain, and execute their vision. You’ll also have experience with, or a keen interest in, trading and / or crypto currencies.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to deeply understand their needs and workflows in a global & distributed environment
- Work with stakeholders and founders to craft and communicate a strategic vision & roadmap for the Business Tech team
- Manage selection, integration and maintenance of third party solutions
- Ensure continuous improvement of products to align with workflows
- Advise business partners on workflow improvements to get the most out of our technology
- Participate in strategic planning sessions to ensure alignment with overall product strategy and business goals
- Think broadly about the business and contribute to efforts beyond your domain
- Partner closely with engineers on prioritization and day-to-day execution
- Manage the team’s backlog, take ownership of creating user stories, backlogs, and epics
- Measure success using appropriate metrics
- Work with the head of engineering on improving the global ways of working
The Ideal Candidate (remember, no one has all the skills!)
- Proven track record of successfully building and launching products or platforms as a Product Owner
- Proven track record of technical product innovation, identifying new opportunities and building them
- Experience and demonstrated leadership working with cross functional stakeholders
- Experience in collaborating with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively
- Ability to prioritize well, manage a portfolio of bigger and smaller bets while balancing short-term goals and long-term vision.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and project management skills
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or equivalent experience is a plus
- Relevant experience (high-frequency trading, FinTech or similar small, fast-moving technology driven companies) is a plus
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.