GUI Desktop Developer
We are looking for a Desktop Trading System Developer to work with our trading teams to design and build desktop based trading applications.
AlphaLab is a supportive and entrepreneurial environment where you’ll be given the opportunity to own and drive projects that have real business impact.
- Working with traders and front office users to design and build intuitive and high performance GUI trading system applications.
- Optimise trading system application for screen real estate and update performance.
- Help to conceptualise ways of visualising market information to maximise signal and relationships between noisy data.
The Ideal Candidate
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Desktop application development, with experience in UI development as a bonus.
- Good understanding of client/server architecture and development.
- Good design patterns and architecture knowledge, including MVC and multi-threaded programming.
- Demonstrable experience of building high performance native Desktop GUI applications using popular cross-platform UI toolkits like QT, GTK+, wxWidgets, Java Swing / AWT, etc.
- Comfortable with various programming languages (C++, C#, Python, Java) and their bindings to cross-platform UI toolkits.
- Experienced with messaging libraries such as ZeroMQ required.
- Independent, curious, and strive to gain more skills over time.
- Proactive communicator, able to push products and projects through dynamic and uncertain environments.
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.