Trade Support Engineer (Singapore)
AlphaLab Capital is looking for Trade Support Engineers to work closely with our quantitative researchers and software engineers to monitor, maintain, mitigate and improve our coding, systems and infrastructure. Your work will directly contribute to reducing risk and increasing the efficiency of our daily trading.
- Identify problem or bug triage both internally and externally to mitigate, escalate or notify for solving and ensuring that the bugs are fixed and eventually closed
- Monitor and ensure that trade logs are processed correctly and trade alerts are run sufficiently and relevantly
- Expand, monitor and upgrade the infrastructure by bringing up new boxes and making sure they are in the AL standard specification, expand existing trade servers when needed or move existing services around when appropriate
- Develop efficient systems to ensure that Git is healthy and the continuous integration (CI) system is working and easy for deploy and monitor
- Monitor, support, and develop tooling around our quantitative computing cluster
- Support, expand, and develop real time dashboards for monitoring or interacting with our systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior work experience in trade support, trade monitor or trading in high latency system and environment
- Analytical mind and keen interest to detect and diagnose intensive, complex problems
- Good understanding of algorithmic trading technology, architecture, infrastracture, hardware and software
- Hands on experience implementing sizeable programming projects using first-class languages such as C++, Java, Python
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.