AlphaLab Capital is looking for an exceptional Quantitative Developer to join our team. In this role you conduct creative research and impact our trading strategies. You will have the opportunity to work alongside co-founders who are industry experts in the rapidly developing field of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. This is a rare opportunity where your work will directly contribute to the success of new and existing trading strategies. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and develop production code of trading strategies: core algorithms, models, execution logic, performance optimization and monitoring
- Implement frameworks for developing, validating and testing trading strategies
- Advance existing initiatives and explore opportunities for new research topics
- Drive technical innovation within the team through the evaluation of new tools and technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience in a quantitative role within a trading environment or experience applying advanced quantitative techniques
- Passion for solving complex and data intensive problems
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Strong proficiency in programming languages C++ and/or Python
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a technical field from top-tier universities such as Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.