Graduate Software Engineer
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will gain first-hand experience working in high frequency trading environments as part of a talented team of engineers. We are a growing company with a lot of interesting problems to solve. Our Software Engineering teams work as semi independent units, responsible for owning a business area or application end to end. As a member of one of our teams you’ll be surrounded by smart and motivated colleagues with complimentary skillsets, providing you with a great platform to develop your skills and make a tangible contribution to the team’s success.
Things you could be working on:
- Expand trading to new markets by building connectivity to global financial exchanges
- Build core components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.
- Design, build, test and deploy proprietary software such as:
- Trading simulator optimized for distributed computations
- Large-scale data collection, management and visualization systems
- Analytics tools to enable advanced mathematical modeling
- Post-trade analysis and reconciliation to support efficient operations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate or soon to be graduating with a major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent with imperative and object-oriented languages like Python, C#, Java or C++
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Curious, likes problem solving and going down rabbit holes to find answers
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.