Trading Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Trading Operations Specialist to join our Business Operations team. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day trading operations, ensuring the smooth execution of trades, and providing exceptional support to stakeholders.
- Monitor trading activity and market conditions to identify potential issues and proactively look for solutions.
- Collaborate with traders and analysts, providing feedback on market conditions and performance of strategies.
- Develop and maintain trading reports and analytics to evaluate trading performance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Work with the engineering team to identify and resolve system issues
- Provide exceptional support to stakeholders, addressing inquiries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an operations or analysis role within a trading or fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English and one of Mandarin, Korean or Japanese
- Interest in financial markets and trading operations, particularly within the crypto market
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Participation in company bonus pool
- Daily catered lunch
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.