Business Development Intern 2024
Austin, Texas, United States
AlphaLab Capital is looking for a Business Development Intern to work with the firm’s Expeditions team and play a critical role in sourcing clients, conducting market research, and aiding in proposals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help our company grow into new markets.
- Conduct market research & analysis across the following sectors:
- Market Making
- Agency OTC
- Token Projects
- Source market making opportunities, draft proposals, and assist with the sales cycle
- Publish research
- Work with Expeditions team to continually source new opportunities for expansion of clientele and development of relationships
- Work with internal trading, technology, and operations teams to execute on signed agreements
- Work with colleagues across the Expeditions team to build our brand and develop relationships with stakeholders in the ecosystem
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for crypto assets, decentralized technology, communications
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excited about the opportunity to help grow an existing business and make an impact in the industry
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative and operate with minimal oversight
- Intellectually curious, with strong analytical and communication skills
What we offer:
- This is a paid, part-time internship H1 2024 (Jan - mid Aug).
- Interns will be expected to work approximately 10-15 hours per week on a remote, flexible schedule that favors independent self-starters.
- All expenses-paid trips to relevant industry conferences and events in the US
- Unique experience and insights into the nuanced cryptocurrency industry as well as access to a network of veteran professionals
- Future opportunities for roles within our portfolio
About AlphaLab Capital
AlphaLab Capital Group is a technology-driven trading group that transacts over $2B daily in cryptoassets on 40+ exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. Since 2017, we have consistently generated exceptional returns (aka alpha).
We were one of the first movers in quantitative trading on the blockchain, and today we operate thousands of algorithms 24/7 on a globally distributed network of trading servers. Our team sits across 3 continents with headquarters in Singapore.